At FastMed Urgent Care, we believe that affordable, quality healthcare should be available when and where patients need it. We know that when a person’s health is not good, other aspects of life also suffer- like quality time with family, productivity at work and emotional wellbeing. That’s why our mission goes beyond simply providing healthcare.
At FastMed, our mission is:
"To positively impact the lives of our patients and their families."
We appreciate the trust our patients and their families place in us, and we committed to supporting the health of our patients, their families and the communities we serve. How?
- Joint Commission Accreditation for national standards for health care quality and safety in ambulatory health care
- FastMed Discount Program providing fixed pricing for self-pay patients
- Clinics open seven days per week, including evenings and holidays*
- FastMed Cares, our philanthropy initiative supporting:
- Better lives for children
- Adults and children with intellectual disabilities
- Active duty and veterans of our Armed Forces and their families
- FastMed Fred, our mascot who supports healthcare education for children at schools and events
*For hours of operation by location, click here.