FastMed Urgent Care Participates in McDonald's Health and Safety Fair
This Saturday, July 27, FastMed Urgent Care will participate in McDonald’s Backpack Saturday Health & Safety Fair hosted by McDonald’s Restaurants at McDonald’s locations throughout the greater Phoenix area.
From 8:00am to 10:00am, FastMed will be setting up tables at eleven McDonald’s locations and providing free t-shirts, SPF chap sticks, hand sanitizers and pens, as well as useful information on heat-related illnesses and FastMed’s healthcare services. At the fair, families will be able to meet other local healthcare organizations including orthodontists, pediatricians and family doctors.
FastMed will participate at the following eight McDonald’s locations:
- Chandler – W. Ray Rd. and N. Arizona Ave. (Closest FastMed clinic is 3 miles away on Ray Rd.)
- Florence – E. Hunt Hwy. and Merrill Ranch Pkwy. (Closest FastMed clinic is 8 miles away on N. Pinal Pkwy.)
- Gilbert – E. Queen Creek Rd. and S. Power Rd. (Closest FastMed clinic is 6 miles away on E. Williams Field Rd.)
- Gilbert – S. Val Vista Dr. and E. Pecos Rd. (Closest FastMed clinic is 2 miles away on E. Williams Field Rd.)
- Mesa – E. Baseline Rd. and S. Ellsworth Rd. (Closest FastMed clinic is 2 miles away on Baseline Rd. & Signal Butte Rd.)
- Mesa – E. University Dr. and N. Mesa Dr. (Closest FastMed clinic is 4 miles away on Val Vista Dr.)
- Mesa – S. Alma School Rd. and W. Guadalupe Rd. (Closest FastMed clinic is 8 miles away on W. Ray Rd.)
- Mesa – W. Southern Ave. and S. Dobson Rd. (Closest FastMed clinic is 7 miles away on W. Ray Rd.)
- Laveen – S. 51st Ave. and W. Baseline Rd. (Closest FastMed clinic is 8 miles on W. Indian School Rd.)
- Phoenix – 19th Ave. and Northern (Closest FastMed clinic is 7 miles away on W. Indian School Rd.)
- Phoenix – 91st Ave. and W. Thomas Rd. (Closest FastMed clinic is 6 miles away on N. Litchfield Rd.)
Michael P. Dunn, MD, President and Chief Medical Officer of FastMed Urgent Care’s Western Region, notes, “FastMed prides itself on providing ‘personal care in your neighborhood.’ Being in community neighborhoods, it’s important that we participate in events like this where we can provide health information and education that benefits the members of the community.”
FastMed looks forward to serving our communities at this event, and we hope to see you there showing your support!