Select NC FastMed Locations Offer Discounted Sports Physicals
FastMed Urgent Care is now offering discounted sports physicals through August 31, 2015 at the following North Carolina locations.
Click HERE to print and download the $15 sports physical voucher:
• Fayetteville at Ramsey St.
• Winston-Salem at Old Country Club Rd.
• Winston-Salem at Stratford Rd.
• Winston-Salem at University Parkway
Click HERE to print and download the $10 sports physical voucher:
Don’t get caught waiting until the last minute! You can walk-in any time, 365 days a year, during extended clinic hours to get your sports physical. Come on in today, tomorrow or this weekend. Sports physicals can be used for youth and adult sports organizations and are valid for one full year.
FastMed is the official urgent care partner of the North Carolina High School Athletic Association. Every FastMed clinic uses the official NCHSAA sports participation examination form.
Remember to bring the following to expedite your sports physical:
• Current immunization records - Immunization record card with most recent vaccines, dates given, and provider
• Family health history – Any chronic medical illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, heart arrhythmia or murmurs, epilepsy, kidney problems, or seizures that may impact sports participation
• Injury history - Prior personal injuries including surgeries or hospitalization, concussions, fractured or broken bones, repeated swelling joints or dislocations
• Medications list – Any current medications
• Corrective lenses – Corrective lenses for eyes
• Exam form - A copy of the official North Carolina High School Athletic Association (NCHSAA) Pre-participation Sports Physical Medical Examination Form. To download the form, click here.