CDL Physical in Hickory, NC
A CDL physical (also known as DOT physical) is a physical exam that CMV drivers must pass every two years in order to get their commercial drivers license. CDL physicals ensure drivers are maintaining certain levels of health in order to perform their jobs safely and proficiently. Looking for CDL physicals in Hickory, NC? FastMed offers CDL physicals 7 days a week and is even open late! We are conveniently located on Conover Boulevard West in Hickory, NC
If you are looking for CDL physicals in Hickory, NC, FastMed can have you in and out in no time!
- Our Hickory, NC clinic is conveniently located on Conover Boulevard West in Hickory, NC
- Our clinics are state-of-the-art, and our healthcare professionals are dedicated to offering the best services at affordable prices
- You do not have to make an appointment
- We make ourselves available to you on weekends and holidays
- We stay open until 8 pm during the week
- We accept most major insurance companies
- We strive to have our patients in and out within 1 hour
- We offer convenient services like zip pass and online bill pay to save you time
- We have FMCSA certified medical examiners on staff to perform CDL physicals
- We accept most major credit cards and personal checks for in-clinic payment
Besides CDL physicals, we offer an array of services including:
- Flu shots and vaccines
- Preventive care
- Sports medicine
- Occupational health services
- Check-ups and physicals for infants, children and adults
- Sexual health evaluations
- ...and more
Whether you are looking for a CDL physical, a seasonal flu shot, or a standard check-up, our Hickory, NC location has you covered. Didn’t find what you were looking for? Call us today to speak to a healthcare professional.
The content presented on this page is not intended to diagnose health problems or take the place of professional medical care.