Drug Screening Locations in AZ
Where are Drug Screening Locations In AZ?
Ideally drug screening locations should be local, fast and accurate. FastMed drug screening locations are located all across Arizona - use your zip code to find the pre-employment drug screening location nearest to you and all have on site laboratories. That's particularly important if you're looking for drug screening locations. Employment drug testing results at FastMed walk-in clinics are fast and reliable - no extra time shipping samples to an outside vendor and less opportunity for error.
FastMed accepts most major insurance plans and deploys the most current technologies to maintain records - making sure the documentation of test results are clearly, traceable and time-stamped.
Drug Screen Locations for Employers in AZ
For the most part, state and local laws determine whether an employer may require drug testing. The federal government does require employee drug testing in safety-sensitive industries like aviation, transportation and national security.
AZ Employment Drug Testing Laws:
- Employers can request a drug test or pre-employment drug screen but they are not required to do so.
- Drug tests are normally sought to ensure safety or performance of job related tasks, during an accident investigation or when there is reasonable suspicion of drug use..
- AZ employers must have a employment drug testing policy and provide it to all workers.
- In the event of a positive drug test, that result must be confirmed by a second test using a different chemical process than the initial screen.
In addition to providing drug screening locations, FastMed Urgent Care provides a suite of occupational health services:
- Physical exams
- Audiometer testing, DOT services & physical exams
- DOT Recertification
- Drug testing/Alcohol screening
- Pulmonary function testing
- X-ray testing (especially for spine and lumbar)
- Workers' Compensation
- Injury Care
FastMed is all about ease of doing business - all our health records are digitized, digital X-rays are taken on site and of course we have in-house labs for drug testing. The drug screening locations at FastMed Urgent Care are walk-in medical clinics, open 365 days a year. Please check our occupational health services if you'd like more information about setting up an account with FastMed.
The content presented on this page is not intended to diagnose health problems or take the place of professional medical care.