Drug Screening Near Me
FastMed offers drug screening at several convenient locations and is open 7 days a week, every day of the year. If you are required to pass a drug screening as part of your employment, and find yourself wondering, “Where can I find drug screening near me?” FastMed has you covered.
More and more businesses are using drug screening to ensure the health and safety of their employees. Some companies require a candidate to pass a drug screening before they are even considered for a position. Other organizations, like the Department of Transportation, require drivers to pass a drug screening bi-annually as part of their DOT physical examination.
What is a drug screening?
A drug screening is a test that identifies specific drugs in your system. Common drugs that a drug screen tests for are marijuana, cocaine, opiates, amphetamines/methamphetamines, and phencyclidine.
To Find Drug Screening Near You, Look No Further Than FastMed.
- FastMed has several convenient locations, so finding a drug screening near you is simple
- FastMed’s team of healthcare professionals is committed to offering quality medical care at affordable prices
- FastMed is a walk in clinic that requires no appointment, so finding time for your drug screening is easy
- FastMed has extended hours including weekends and holidays to allow you options and flexibility
- FastMed accepts most major insurance companies
- FastMed strives to have patients treated within one hour
- FastMed offers convenient services like zip pass to save you even more time
Whether you are looking for drug screening near you or a routine check up, FastMed can help. We offer an array of other services too, including X-rays, vaccinations, alcohol testing, DOT physicals, and flu shots. FastMed’s goal is to provide you and your family with the best, most convenient, most affordable health care every day of the year.
The content presented on this page is not intended to diagnose health problems or take the place of professional medical care.