Find Family Doctors
FastMed Family Doctors
FastMed Urgent Care locations in AZ and NC are your neighborhood medical clinic - open 365 days a year, with extended hours so that you can come in earlier or later in the day. A family doctor should be found close to home, and provide professional and compassionate care for your family, from infants to seniors. FastMed locations are open 365 days a year so you don't have to worry if your child is ill on a weekend or a holiday. Come in anytime - walk-ins are welcome, or you can coordinate your arrival online.
A family doctor needs to be accessible and affordable. FastMed medical clinics accept most major insurance plans and offer a discount membership program to help families' manage their healthcare costs. Our walk-in urgent care clinics are committed to providing the best quality healthcare, but also to treat our patients as a family doctor should - like family.
Family Doctors, Family Practice
At FastMed medical clinics, we offer the following types of services:
- Check-ups and physicals for infants, children, and adults
- Vaccinations and flu shots for children and adults
- Preventive care and health education
- Acute and chronic illness management, including diabetes, high cholesterol and hypertension
- Treat common conditions like strep throat, seasonal allergies, bronchitis and ear infections
- Gynecological exams and sexual health care
- Weight loss and smoking cessation management
At FastMed Urgent Care, we conduct laboratory testings on-site so there's no waiting days for results or making a second trip to get information. We take X-rays on site too and use the latest technology to keep your health records current and secure.
A number of FastMed medical clinics in NC now offer a Family Practice model lead by a local physician. Find the location closest to you and let FastMed family practice providers be your family doctor.
- Cary, NC (Click HERE)
- Clayton, NC (Click HERE)
- Charlotte, NC (Click HERE)
- Holly Springs, NC (Click HERE)
- Garner, NC (Click HERE)
Other related questions:
The content presented on this page is not intended to diagnose health problems or take the place of professional medical care.