Urgent Care in Gilbert, AZ
Looking for an urgent care in Gilbert, Arizona? FastMed Urgent Care has a great location in your city! Just put your zip code into our convenient office finder and find hours, address and phone number of all FastMed clinics nearby.
When it comes to health care, you want quality, consistency, convenience, and compassion. Here at FastMed Urgent Care Gilbert, AZ, residents can get that care is available 365 days a year. Whether your visit is before or after work, on holidays, or weekends, we’ve got you covered. Our facilities are equipped with the necessary tools to provide a superior level of care.
Getting To Know FastMed
- Our Gilbert, AZ facility is located on East Williams Field Road.
- We’re open Monday-Saturday 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM and on Sunday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- You can walk-in or check-in online for a potentially reduced wait time.
- Most major insurance carriers are accepted, in addition to most major credit cards and personal checks.
- The FastMed Discount Plan is available for qualifying patients
A team of experienced medical professionals staffs each FastMed location. Our team is passionate about providing an individualized experience for each patient that’s catered to specific needs. Stop by the FastMed Urgent Care in Gilbert, AZ for the following services:
- Adult urgent care
- Pediatric urgent care
- On-site labs
- Digital X-rays
- Flu shots
- Acute and chronic illness management
- Minor injuries
- Orthopedic medicine
- Mild to moderate illness treatment
- Sports medicine/Physical exams
The FastMed Mission
Our mission is based on the idea that health care should be both accessible and affordable for everyone. FastMed Urgent Care is making constant progress, remaining a leading example of a better way to address patient’s medical needs. Here at FastMed urgent care Gilbert, AZ residents can have confidence in the quality medical attention they receive because we believe that’s what they deserve. You can always count on us to be available whenever you need us. Check out our Health Resource Center to find the answers to all of your health questions or come in to learn more.
The content presented on this page is not intended to diagnose health problems or take the place of professional medical care.