Walk-in Clinic in Winston-Salem, NC
It seems harder and harder for patients to find quality healthcare that is readily available. Patients are often put on lengthy waiting lists to get an appointment with a doctor, so they end up going to the emergency room for immediate care. According to research, between 13.7% and 27% of all emergency room visits could be treated at walk-in clinics with a possible annual cost savings of $4.4 billion.
So, the next time you or a loved one needs immediate care, choose a FastMed walk-in clinic in Winston-Salem, NC.
FastMed Walk-in Clinics Are the Best Best Choice for Anyone Needing Short-Term Medical Care in Winston-Salem, NC
- We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- You never need an appointment
- We are open until 8 pm Monday-Friday
- We have 3 locations: South Stratford Road, Old Country Club Road, and University Parkway
- We accept most major insurance plans
- You can check in online
- We offer a wide range of services, including vaccines, flu shots, sports medicine, urgent care, illness treatment, and physicals
- We offer digital X-rays
- We accept most major credit cards
- Our discount program covers qualified patients and their families for only $35 per visit
- You can pay your bill online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We make it our goal to see each patient in an hour or less
- We are more cost-effective than the emergency room
- All of our medical professionals have extensive experience providing high-quality care to patients
- FastMed Urgent Care was awarded the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for delivering outstanding medical care
Why spend hours at the emergency room when you have a quality walk-in clinic in Winston-Salem, NC, such as FastMed Urgent Care? If you are in need of after-hour care or are unable to get an appointment with your primary physician, you can always count on FastMed. Click here to find the closest clinic to you.
The content presented on this page is not intended to diagnose health problems or take the place of professional medical care.