Where Can I Get a Hepatitis Vaccine?
Hepatitis is most commonly a viral infection that causes inflammation of the liver. Did you know one-third of Americans have had hepatitis A at some point in their lives? While hepatitis can be a serious illness, there are ways to protect yourself from it. Most doctors agree that getting a hepatitis vaccine is a reliable way to protect yourself. But where can you get a hepatitis vaccine? FastMed Urgent Care has walk-in clinics throughout North Carolina and Arizona and provides safe, affordable healthcare every day of the year.
What are the Different Types of Hepatitis? What are the Symptoms? Where Can I Get a Hepatitis Vaccine? FastMed Urgent Care Keeps you Informed.
There are 5 main types of hepatitis: A, B, C, D and E.
- Hepatitis A and E are generally caused by ingesting contaminated food or water.
- Hepatitis B, C and D are generally caused from coming into contact with infected bodily fluids, as in the case of sexually transmitted hepatitis.
- Vaccines are currently only available for hepatitis A and B.
- Dark urine
- Abdominal pain
- It is important to note that some cases of hepatitis occur with little to no symptoms
Where can I get a hepatitis vaccine?
FastMed Urgent Care provides hepatitis A and B vaccines with no appointment. Contact your neighborhood FastMed to find out specific availability of vaccines.
Tell me more about FastMed!
- We are open weekends and holidays
- Most of our clinics stay open until 8 pm during the week
- Our clinics are state-of-the-art with onsite labs, EKG machines and digital X-rays
- Our healthcare professionals are highly trained and friendly
- We are dedicated to getting our patients in and out within 1 hour.
- We offer conveniences like ZipPass and automatic payment to make your life easier
- Besides hepatitis vaccines, we offer an array of services including:
- Occupational health services
- Moderate illness and injury treatment
- DOT physicals
- Pediatric check-ups
- And more
Whether you need a hepatitis vaccine, a flu shot, or an annual physical, FastMed is there for you 7 days a week. Need health care fast? Check-in now!
The content presented on this page is not intended to diagnose health problems or take the place of professional medical care.