FastMed provides local residents convenient, walk-in access 365 days a year to treatment services including:
- Colds, Flu and Viral Illnesses
- Bronchitis, Pneumonia and Respiratory Illness
- Asthma, Allergic Reactions and Dermatologic / Acne evaluations
- Sprains and Strains
- Fracture Evaluation (Digital X-ray)
- Cuts, Scrapes and Burns
- Stitches and Minor Surgery
- School, Sports and Camp Physicals
- Immunizations and Vaccinations (including flu shots)
- Labs and Rapid Testing for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Strep Throat, Pregnancy, and the Flu
- EKGs and IV treatment
FastMed accepts all major insurance plans and offers direct-pay patients the option of a Discount Program. FastMed Urgent Care clinics hold The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation in compliance with the Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety in ambulatory health care.
FastMed Urgent Care has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation in health care quality and safety in ambulatory health care. Click here for more information.