FastMed Urgent Care and FastMed Family Practice is your friendly, convenient center for Cary, North Carolina.
Open 365 days a year our experienced staff at FastMed Urgent Care are dedicated to serving members of the Cary community for both primary care health as well as urgent medical treatment.
Located in the Cornerstone Shopping Center, at the intersection of Davis Dr. and High House Rd., FastMed Urgent Care and Family Practice is just across the street from Harris Teeter, Chick-Fil-A and the Stone Creek Village business and residential community.
Our family medicine practice covers all patients of all ages and includes:
- Check-ups and physicals for infants, children, and adults
- Vaccinations and flu shots for children and adults
- Preventive care and health education
- Acute and chronic illness management, including diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, and endocrine issues
- Gynecological exams and sexual health care
- Weight loss and smoking cessation management
Our clinic has the equipment necessary to draw and analyze blood samples, take X-rays and treat sports injuries or back pain.
Whether you’ve just sprained your ankle or you can’t shake a cold, we are here to give you the individual care you deserve.
FastMed Urgent Care and FastMed Family Practice is certified by the Urgent Care Association of America.