FastMed Urgent Care and FastMed Family Practice is your friendly, convenient center for Garner and Johnston County, North Carolina.
Open 365 days a year our experienced staff at FastMed Urgent Care are dedicated to serving members of the Garner community for both primary care health as well as urgent medical treatment.
Located at i40 and 42 west in Garner, adjacent to and Applebee’s and Just Tires, FastMed Urgent Care and Family Practice is just across the street from Wal-Mart, Goodwill Community Foundation and Cracker Barrel.
Our family medicine practice covers all patients of all ages and includes:
- Check-ups and physicals for infants, children, and adults
- Vaccinations and flu shots for children and adults
- Preventive care and health education
- Acute and chronic illness management, including diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, and endocrine issues
- Gynecological exams and sexual health care
- Weight loss and smoking cessation management
Our clinic has the equipment necessary to draw and analyze blood samples, take X-rays and treat sports injuries or back pain.
Whether you’ve just sprained your ankle or you can’t shake your allergies, we are here to give you the individual care you deserve.
FastMed Urgent Care has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation in health care quality and safety in ambulatory health care. Click here for more information.