FastMed Urgent Care
At FastMed, we understand that helping others is truly rewarding. Learn how FastMed, the fastest-growing urgent care provider in the US, has created a team-oriented environment where your contributions are valued and your continuous professional growth and success are supported.
Wouldn’t it be great to wake up every morning and actually look forward to going to work? Join us as we work towards improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve every day!
Why choose FastMed Urgent Care?
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Encounter real growth and development opportunities
- Find work/life balance – we get they are separate!
- Impact your local communities
- Earn a competitive salary
- Work for the largest non-hospital based urgent care company that has been awarded Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation
- Benefits Package Includes; Medical Mal Practice coverage, Travel reimbursement for meeting attendance, phone discount plan with reimbursement up to $100/month, and the use of a FastMed laptop to enable easy access to necessary systems.
Seeking Part Time, Fully Remote Collaborating Physician to supervise Advance Practice Providers working in our San Antonio and Austin Texas urgent care clinics. The vast majority of your supervisory duties can be performed remotely, although some clinic visits are required. (Adhering to TMB guidelines on in person meetings with supervisees). Seeking a physician with at least 2 years post training urgent care, emergency medicine or family medicine experience.
–Licensed Physician with at least 2 years post training urgent care, emergency medicine or family medicine experience. 2-5 Years’ Experience Preferred).
–1 to 2 years supervisory experience of junior physicians in residency or direct experience supervising APPs (preferred).
At FastMed we impact the lives of over a million patients a year – and are committed to Service, Transparency, Accountability and Teamwork. If that resonates with you then we want you to join our FastMed team!
Licensed Physician with at least 2 years post training urgent care, emergency medicine or family medicine experience. 2-5 Years’ Experience Preferred).
1 to 2 years supervisory experience of junior physicians in residency or direct experience supervising APPs (preferred).
Required License or Certification
Licensed Physician Texas