FastMed Urgent Care
At FastMed, we understand that helping others offers a truly rewarding career path. Learn how FastMed, the fastest-growing urgent care provider in the US, has created a team-oriented environment where your contributions are valued and your success is strongly encouraged.
Wouldn’t it be great to wake up every morning and actually look forward to going to work? Join us as we work towards improving the health and well-being of our communities every day! If you want to be a part of making healthful change, we want you to join the FastMed team!
Why choose FastMed Urgent Care?
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience real development and growth
- Find work/life balance – We get they are separate!
- Impact your local communities
- Earn a competitive salary
- Work for the largest non-hospital based urgent care company that has been awarded Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation. INDLP
- Benefits Package (Full Time Positions)–includes; medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, Continuing Medical Education, Sign on Bonus Optional, generous Paid Time Off and more!
Masters in Nursing or Physician Assistant Studies
Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner 3 years mandatory experience (preferred ER or Urgent Care)
Reading/Interpreting X-rays, I&D’s, ECG’s, Splinting and Suture experience
Required License or Certification
PA or FNP NC State License