Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so what better way to start it than with one of the world’s most nutritious foods? A whole egg only has 77 calories, and it contains 6 grams of protein and 5 grams of healthy fats. It also contains Vitamin A, folates, and lots of B vitamins! These Breakfast Egg Cups are about as quick and easy as they come! They contain only 100 calories a piece, and they’re a great way to start the day.
What You’ll Need
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices of deli ham, sliced medium
- Scallions, sliced
- Finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Cooking spray
- Salt & pepper
What To Do
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the inside of a muffin tin with cooking spray, then insert one piece of ham into each cup, pressing it into the circle like a paper liner.
- Crack one egg into each cup, and sprinkle the top with salt and pepper.
- Bake the egg cups for 13 minutes. The whites should be firm and the yolks medium. (Bake for longer if you want your eggs well done.)
- Remove the cups from the oven and sprinkle them with sliced scallions and shredded cheese.
Serve hot and enjoy!