FastMed is the Best Choice for a Walk-in Clinic
Walk-in clinics provide a large variety of medical services for all kinds of conditions, illnesses, and injuries. In fact, it’s now common to visit a walk-in clinic for more than just treatments. You can visit this type of facility for a yearly physical, flu shot, gynecological exam, drug test, blood test, vaccinations, even advice for nutrition, weight loss, smoking cessation, and more.
FastMed Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic right in your neighborhood. We provide all the medical services listed above and much more. Visit our FAQs page for more information.
FastMed Urgent Care walk-in clinic is setting the standard for community medical clinics. At our clinics, you get prompt, personal, quality, cost-effective medical services the same day. Below are the top ten reasons to choose a FastMed walk-in clinic instead of an emergency room or primary health care provider.
- Excellent staff – Our medical professionals have a goal to provide personal care while getting you in and out of the clinic within one hour.
- Extended hours – Our walk-in clinics are open early and late, unlike standard physicians’ offices.
- Open all year – We’re open 365 days a year so you never have to wait to receive quality care.
- On-site labs – No need to wait off-site for your test results. We do it all right in our clinic.
- Digital records – All your medical information in one place to ensure we have the most current information.
- Neighborhood clinics – it’s our goal to have a walk-in clinic in every neighborhood, so you never have to go far for the care you need.
- A variety of services – From physicals to broken bones to flu shots, we do it all at FastMed. Visit us for medical services for any non-life-threatening injuries or illnesses and for preventive care.
- Referrals to specialists – Should you need additional care from a medical specialist, we’ll make the appointment for you and forward all your records.
- ZipPass – Cut down your wait time by using ZipPass, our online appointment scheduling option. You may also fill out your registration forms ahead of time to cut your wait time down even more.
- Discount program and insurance – We accept most forms of insurance, and if you can’t afford your medical care, we offer a special Discount Program to help.
To avoid the long lines and high costs of emergency room visits, choose FastMed Urgent Care. We can also often see you faster than your regular health care provider. What could be better than that?
Find a FastMed walk-in clinic near you today.