Ever dream of scoring the game-winning goal? This August, your FastMed sports or school physical can help your dreams come true.
Just enter our GIVE BACK TO SCHOOL SWEEPSTAKES random drawing for a chance to win $5,000 for your school. Three lucky schools in North Carolina, Arizona, and Texas will each win!
If your name is one of the three winners drawn, FastMed will donate $5,000 to the local school named in your entry. Read the complete official rules here, and then enter to score big for your school!
*NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sponsored by FastMed Urgent Care, 9060 East Via Linda Suite 250, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (“Sponsor”). Open only to legal residents of Arizona, Texas and North Carolina who are 18 or older and who are currently enrolled K-12 students or are parents/guardians of such students. Employees of Sponsor and other parties related to this sweepstakes are not eligible. Entry period begins at 12:01 AM (Eastern Time) on August 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time) on August 31, 2019. To enter, complete a school or sports physical at a Sponsor clinic near you and then register online at www.FastMed.com/Give. Alternatively, you may enter by submitting a mail-in entry (post-marked by August 31, 2019) to Sponsor. Limit of one (1) entry per person. One (1) winner for each state – and a total of three (3) winners – will be selected randomly. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. Prize for each winner will be a cash donation of $5,000 by Sponsor to the K-12 school that the winner or the winner’s child (as applicable) is currently attending. No cash or other prize will be given to the winners personally. Visit www.FastMed.com/Give for complete official rules and details. Self-pay only. Cannot be used in combination with insurance. Offer valid for one sports or school physical per patient, age 18 and under, completed within the same visit, through August 31, 2019 only. Participation in self-pay pricing cannot be used in combination with commercial insurance benefits nor can it be provided to patients participating in U.S. government health plans. Please note that some procedures are excluded from self-pay pricing.
FastMed’s services address a wide spectrum of urgent care and family medicine needs. In addition to providing immediate walk-in attention for an injury or illness, FastMed provides routine services including flu shots, occupational medicine and school or sports physicals. Urgent care locations are in Arizona, North Carolina and Texas.
FastMed clinics hold the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation in compliance with the Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety in ambulatory health care.
FASTMED GIVE BACK TO SCHOOL SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS Void where prohibited or restricted by law. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ARIZONA, TEXAS AND NORTH CAROLINA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. ABOUT THIS SWEEPSTAKES: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by FastMed Urgent Care, 9060 East Via Linda Suite 250, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (“Sponsor”). Sponsor desires to make a cash donation of $5,000 to one K-12 school (public or private) in each of Arizona, Texas and North Carolina. Get your school or sports physical at FastMed, and your school will be entered for a chance to win such donation from Sponsor. Participation in this Sweepstakes is expressly subject to and governed by these Official Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To participate in this Sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of Arizona, Texas or North Carolina and must also meet one of the following requirements at the time of entry:
You are at least 18 years of age and are a currently enrolled K-12 student at a local school (public or private) in your state of residence (an “Eligible Student”); OR
You are at least 18 years of age, and your child is under 18 years of ageand is a currently enrolled K-12 student at a local school (public or private) in your state of residence (an “Eligible Parent”).
NOTE: Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, their advertising and promotion agencies, and other Sponsor-designated persons and entities involved in the operation or administration of this Sweepstakes, as well as members of their immediate families or households, are not eligible to enter or win in this Sweepstakes.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for this Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 AM (Eastern Time) on August 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time) on August 31, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received within the Entry Period, or will be deemed void. Sponsor-designated computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
NOTE: All times specified are based on the Eastern Time Zone. If you are a resident in Arizona or Texas, it is entirely your responsibility to observe the time difference between the Eastern Time Zone and the applicable Time Zone in your state.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter this Sweepstakes in one of two (2) ways:
Entry Method One: Complete a school or sports physical at a Sponsor clinic near you within the Entry Period (NOTE: Such physical must be for yourself if you are an Eligible Student (as defined in Section 2(i) above), or for your child if you are an Eligible Parent (as defined in Section 2(ii) above); and then complete the online entry form at www.FastMed.com/Give by providing your full name, email address, phone number, state of residence, and the name of the K-12 school you or your child (as applicable) is currently attending.
Entry Method Two: Print your full name, email address, phone number, state of residence, and the name of the K-12 school you or your child (as applicable) is currently attending, on a piece of paper and mail it to Sponsor at FastMed Urgent Care, Attn.: Travis Moss/Sweepstakes, 9060 East Via Linda Suite 250, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, within the Entry Period. NOTE: A mail-in entry must be post-marked no later than August 31, 2019, or will be deemed void.
This Sweepstakes is limited to the entry methods specified above, and no other method of entry will be accepted. Limited to one (1) entry per eligible entrant, regardless of the method of entry used. All qualified participants, regardless of the method of entry, will have an equal chance of winning in this Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen, misplaced, or illegible entries.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Eligible entries received within the Entry Period will be divided into three groups based on the state of residence indicated by entrants – namely, Arizona, Texas, and North Carolina. One (1) winner for each state will be selected randomly by Sponsor from among eligible entries received for such state. Each eligible entry received for a particular state (regardless of the method of entry used) will have the same odds of winning – namely, 1 out of the total number of eligible entries received for that state.
By entering this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor as final and binding.
6. PRIZE: If you are selected a winner in this Sweepstakes, Sponsor will make a cash donation in the amount of Five Thousand U.S. Dollars ($5,000) to the school that you or your child (as applicable) is currently attending (as identified by you on the entry form) (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable and is not exchangeable for goods or services. The total value of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is Fifteen Thousand U.S. Dollars ($15,000).
No prize of any kind will be given to a winner personally in this Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand and acknowledge that you personally will not receive a prize of any kind from Sponsor should you be selected a winner.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION; AWARDING OF PRIZE: On or about September 11, 2019, Sponsor will notify the three (3) potential winners by email. A potential winner must respond to Sponsor by following the instructions provided in the Sponsor notification email, including returning a signed winner affidavit and release form (as provided by Sponsor) to Sponsor, by September 16, 2019. If a potential winner fails to respond to Sponsor in a timely manner, or if a potential winner is determined by Sponsor to be ineligible or have violated any of the provisions of these Official Rules, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited the opportunity to be a winner. In such event, Sponsor will randomly select an alternate winner using the same process described in Section 5 above.
Subject to the foregoing, Sponsor will contact each school that is a Prize recipient to arrange for the delivery of the Prize, within approximately thirty (30) days after all the winners have been finally confirmed by Sponsor.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, consultants, advisors, advertising and promotion agencies, and other Sponsor-designated persons and entities involved in the operation, administration, or promotion of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sponsor and Related Parties”), against and from any and all third-party claims arising out of or related to your participation in this Sweepstakes or your violation of any of the provisions of these Official Rules.
By entering this Sweepstakes, you forever release Sponsor and Related Parties from any and all claims and liabilities whatsoever arising out of or related to the conduct of this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes.
If you are selected as a winner in this Sweepstakes, then as part of the consideration for the award of the Prize, you expressly give permission to Sponsor and Related Parties to publish your name and prize information in connection with promoting and publicizing this Sweepstakes, including via Sponsor’s and its affiliates’ websites and social media channels.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for: any late, lost, stolen, forged, mutilated, corrupted, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entry; any error, omission, misinformation, or misidentification in any entry; any error, failure, malfunction, or service interruption of the Apple App Store or Google Play; any error, failure, malfunction, or service interruption of any third-party wireless carrier; any error, failure, malfunction, or service interruption of Sponsor’s or its affiliates’ computer systems, servers, networks, websites, or social media channels; any machine or equipment failure or malfunction, electrical service interruption, or any Act of God; and/or any damage to your or any other person’s computer hardware, software or data that results from participation in this Sweepstakes or accessing, downloading or using any tools, files, data, software, or other materials in connection with this Sweepstakes.
If you are a legal resident of Arizona, these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona (without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof). If you are a legal resident of Texas, these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas (without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof). If you are a legal resident of North Carolina, these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina (without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof).
If any provision of these Official Rules is held by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified in such manner as to render such provision valid, legal, and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law in such jurisdiction. The remaining provisions of these Official Rules shall not be affected thereby, and shall continue in full force and effect.
9. CONTACT SPONSOR: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules and a list of the winners of this Sweepstakes, please send a written request with a self-addressed, stamped return envelope to FastMed Urgent Care, Attn.: Travis Moss/Sweepstakes, 9060 East Via Linda Suite 250, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, after September 24, 2019.