Fruit Skewers with Honey Yogurt Dip
After coming up with a delicious colorful summer salad recipe that used lots of vegetables, we’re tackling that other important diet staple: fruit! These fruit skewers look festive and taste delicious. Use whatever fruits you have in your fridge, or pick your in-season favorites. We’d recommend using a pineapple, because it’s not only tasty and unique – it also makes a great boat to hold your honey yogurt dip! If you don’t have skewers, just mix it all together and have a fruit salad. Yum!
What You Need
2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt (or add a dash of vanilla extract to plain Greek yogurt)
2 Tbsp. honey
A sprinkle of cinnamon
What to Do
- Slice your pineapple in half, and hollow out one side. Pour any excess pineapple juice into a bowl and set aside.
- Cut your fruits into bite-sized pieces and slide them onto skewers. Be careful to navigate the skewer around the cherry pit!
- In a small bowl, add the excess pineapple juice you had set aside, the yogurt, and the honey. Stir.
- Pour the dip into the hollowed-out pineapple half and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve with fruit skewers!