FastMed “Share the Health” Drive in Arizona Supports The Salvation Army to Collect Clothing, Canned Food and Toys at Health Clinics
Gilbert, AZ – December 17, 2013 – FastMed Urgent Care launched the Share the Health drive to support The Salvation Army in collecting clothing, canned food and toy donations for those in need during the holidays at 24 FastMed locations throughout Arizona.
“Many people in our community skip meals to help make ends meet, and toys and clothing can be so out of reach” said Michael P. Dunn, MD, President and Chief Medical Officer, FastMed Urgent Care in Arizona, “We decided to leverage the fact that FastMed has the most urgent care locations in Arizona, so it seemed like a perfect collection system to support The Salvation Army’s work.”
Donors are asked to drop off clothing, canned goods and toys in specially designation collection bins in the lobbies of FastMed clinics or Administrative Office. The Share the Health drive is running now through and January 15, 2014. Most FastMed Urgent Care clinics are open to receive donations 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Saturday, and 8 am to 4 pm Sunday. Please visit www.fastmed.com for specific location hours.
Dunn explained that the Share the Health program takes a holistic approach to health, both physical health with food and clothing, and emotional health with toys for children at this important time of year, which is good for the whole family. For questions or for more information, please your local FastMed Urgent Care or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following FastMed locations are participating in the Share the Health drive:
Greater Phoenix Locations:
- 2875 West Ray Road #8, Chandler
- 3705 South Arizona Avenue #1, Chandler
- 4959 West Ray Road #33, Chandler
- 920 East Williams Field Rd #101, Gilbert
- 890 West Elliot Road #103, Gilbert (Admin Office)
- 3730 West Happy Valley Road #100, Glendale
- 1507 North Litchfield Road #200, Goodyear
- 495 North Pinal Parkway #106, Florence
- 1810 South Power Road #101, Mesa
- 1955 Signal Butte Road #103, Mesa
- 415 North Val Vista Drive #101, Mesa
- 5259 West Indian School Road #100, Phoenix
- 7730 East McDowell Road #101, Scottsdale
- 4902 East Shea Boulevard #101, Scottsdale
- 12775 West Bell Road #100, Surprise
- 2720 West Baseline Road #140, Tempe
- 3244 South Mill Avenue #101, Tempe
- 940 East University Drive #105, Tempe
FastMed Tucson Locations:
- 7850 North Silverbell Road #132, Marana
- 9175 East Tanque Verde Road #187, Tucson
- 2460 North Swan Road #140, Tucson
- 1400 North Wilmot Road, Tucson
- 1895 West Valencia Road #101, Tucson
- 2510 East Broadway Boulevard, Tucson (Opening 12/21/13!
About FastMed Urgent Care:
FastMed Urgent Care is a North Carolina-based owner and operator of urgent care facilities with locations throughout North Carolina and Arizona. FastMed focuses on the delivery of non-appointment based medicine to the non-emergency patient market. The urgent care centers are open 365 days a year and are staffed with experienced and licensed physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners. For more information, please visit www.fastmed.com. FastMed is managed by an affiliated entity of one of the investment funds of the Comvest Group.
About the Comvest Group:
The Comvest Group, with $1.2 billion of assets under management, provides flexible financing solutions to lower middle-market companies through its equity and debt funds, often meeting time-critical and complex funding requirements. The firm includes seasoned, senior level operating executives who partner with managers and owners of companies to operationally improve businesses and create long-term value. Since 2000, Comvest has invested more than $1.5 billion of capital in over 105 public and private companies. For more information, please visit www.comvest.com.
Reuel Heyden | Sr. Dir. of Marketing & Community Relations
FastMed Urgent Care
FastMed Urgent Care owns and operates nearly 200 centers in North Carolina, Arizona and Texas that provide a broad range of acute/episodic and preventive healthcare services 365 days a year. FastMed also provides workers’ compensation and other occupational health services at all its centers, and family and sports medicine services at select locations. FastMed has successfully treated more than six million patients and is the only independent urgent care operator in North Carolina, Arizona and Texas to be awarded The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for quality, safety and infection control in ambulatory healthcare. For more information about locations, services, hours of operation, insurance and prices, visit www.fastmed.com.