While ankle sprains are common, (nearly 25,000 people sprain their ankle every day!) they can be extremely painful and can cause long-term problems if not treated properly. Getting to a doctor quickly is important to caring for a sprained ankle, but finding a doctor who is available nights, weekends, or holidays can be a challenge. Because of this, many people end up at the emergency room enduring long wait times and spending twice as much money.
For anyone who has ever wondered, “Can I go to an Urgent Care for a Sprained Ankle?” the answer is yes. FastMed Urgent Care offers treatment for many acute injuries and accepts Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC), one of the largest insurance networks in the U.S.
Choose FastMed Urgent Care to Treat Your Sprained Ankle:
- We are open 7 days a week and stay open late, so getting the care you need is convenient
- We are open holidays and nights
- You do not need to schedule an appointment
- We offer savings plan
- We offer online bill pay and automatic payment options
- Our ZipPass helps reduce wait times
- We accept BCBSNC
- Don’t have BCBSNC? That’s OK! Click here to see a full list of accepted insurance plans
- We accept most major credit cards and personal checks
- We have numerous convenient locations in Arizona and North Carolina
- We are staffed with quality medical professionals
- Our walk-in clinics are clean and state-of-the-art
- We strive to have every patient treated in under an hour
We will still be there for you long after your sprained ankle heals by offering other services such as:
- Flu shots and vaccines
- Check-ups for infants, children and adults
- Preventive care and health education
- Gynecological exams
- Weight loss management
- Acute and chronic illness management
We work closely with your primary care provider and offer services when your doctor is unavailable
FastMed Urgent Care is dedicated to offering top-notch healthcare that’s convenient and affordable. Sprained ankle? Sore throat? Influenza? Whatever your ailment, FastMed Urgent Care is ready to take care of you every day of the week. Questions? Contact us today!
Be sure to check out what Dr. Kyle is up to along with other up-to-date industry news and trends on our Facebook page while you’re at it.