It seems harder and harder for patients to find quality healthcare that is readily available. Patients are often put on lengthy waiting lists to get an appointment with a doctor, so they end up going to the emergency room for immediate care. According to research, between 13.7% and 27% of all emergency room visits could be treated at walk-in clinics with a possible annual cost savings of $4.4 billion.
So, the next time you or a loved one needs immediate care, choose a FastMed walk-in clinic in Winston-Salem, NC.
FastMed Walk-in Clinics Are the Best Best Choice for Anyone Needing Short-Term Medical Care in Winston-Salem, NC
- We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- You never need an appointment
- We are open until 8 pm Monday-Friday
- We have 3 locations: South Stratford Road, Old Country Club Road, and University Parkway
- We accept most major insurance plans
- You can check in online
- We offer a wide range of services, including vaccines, flu shots, sports medicine, urgent care, illness treatment, and physicals
- We offer digital X-rays
- We accept most major credit cards
- Our discount program covers qualified patients and their families for only $35 per visit
- You can pay your bill online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We make it our goal to see each patient in an hour or less
- We are more cost-effective than the emergency room
- All of our medical professionals have extensive experience providing high-quality care to patients
- FastMed Urgent Care was awarded the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for delivering outstanding medical care
Why spend hours at the emergency room when you have a quality walk-in clinic in Winston-Salem, NC, such as FastMed Urgent Care? If you are in need of after-hour care or are unable to get an appointment with your primary physician, you can always count on FastMed. Click here to find the closest clinic to you.