Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can take many forms and sometimes have no visible symptoms. Each year, 19 million new STDs are contracted among 15-24 year olds. However, STDs can affect anyone, so it is important for sexually active women and men of all ages to get tested regularly. FastMed offers STD testing and other services to ensure you get the care you need, when you need it. So, if you have ever asked yourself, “Where can I get an STD test in Tolleson, AZ?” FastMed can help.
STD prevention – How to protect yourself:
- One reliable way to prevent STDs is to stay with 1 uninfected partner
- Use latex condoms every time you have sex
- Avoid non-water based lubricants
- Know your partner’s sexual history
- Consider getting vaccinated for HPV, Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B
- Get tested regularly for STDs
Wondering Where To Get an STD Test in Tolleson, AZ? Why You Can Always Count on FastMed
- We are open every day of the year, even holidays
- Our Tolleson, AZ location is conveniently located on W. Lower Buckeye Road and is open until 8 pm on weekdays
- We accept most major insurance plans
- We are dedicated to getting you in and out within an hour, and offer conveniences like ZipPass and online bill pay
- We accept personal checks and most major credit cards
- FastMed walk-in clinics have state-of-the-art equipment like onsite labs, digital X-Rays and EKG equipment
- FastMed is more affordable than the Emergency Room
- We offer $25 Flu Shots
- We offer other services including physicals, illness management, and treatment for sprains, fractures and other injuries.
Deciding where to get an STD test can be stressful and confusing. With FastMed, you can be sure that your health is in reliable hands. Stop by our Tolleson, AZ location today!