FastMed Discount Program in North Carolina
At FastMed, we are committed to helping people in our community get the health care they need. That’s why we developed the FastMed Discount Program, a way for you to get treatment for a fixed price.
Membership in the FastMed Discount Program is $35 annually and includes you and your immediate family.* Discounted, rates for other in-house services for members in North Carolina are below. Contact your local FastMed with any questions.
In-house testing included with an office visit at the discounted rate of $99:*
- Radiology exams
- Nebulizer treatments
- Rapid tests for strep & flu
- Urine pregnancy test
- Blood glucose
- Medication given via injection (excluding immunizations)
- Freezing skin lesions 1-5 (initial treatment & up to two follow ups)
- Mono test
- Ear irrigation
- Wound care
- Clariskin acne evaluation
- Treatment with silver nitrate
- Evaluation for corneal abrasion (woods lamp and fluorescein eye staining)
Additionally, the FastMed Discount Program in North Carolina offers a discounted rate of $225 (including the office visit) for any of the following services:*
- Incision and drainage
- Treatment of burns
- IV therapy
- Suture repair
- Application of splints, treatment of fractures
- Removal of foreign body/toenail removal
Examples of Services Not Covered by the FastMed Discount Program:
- Immunizations – (Hepatitis B, PPD, TDAP, TD, MMR, Varicella)
- Prescription medications (outside pharmacy)
- Durable medical equipment (crutches, splints, etc.)
- Services covered by worker’s compensation or other insurance
- School PEs/Sports PEs/DOT PEs
- Services not performed by FastMed providers at FastMed facilities (lipid panel and thyroid panel)
To inquire about the FastMed Discount Program:
- Call - Talk to us directly by finding your nearest FastMed Urgent Care.
- Come In - Visit one of our clinics and ask one of our Guest Services Specialists for more information.
*Services only provided if determined medically necessary by your licensed FastMed health professional. The FastMed Discount Program is not insurance and the program only applies to select services provided by FastMed in accordance with the discount program. The discounted rates do not apply for healthcare services that are covered by and can be billed to any insurance program a patient has. Patients who have health insurance coverage and/or worker’s compensation coverage for healthcare services will have all rates for such health services determined by the insurers and/or as otherwise determined by FastMed for services provided outside of its discount program.