Search for FastMed Family Practice near you or to to schedule your first appointment.
Convenient family practice and general medicine in your neighborhood
FastMed is your open door to comprehensive family practice and general medicine in North Carolina and Arizona. We understand that when illness strikes, it’s not always during the week or between 9:00 and 5:00, and it doesn’t necessarily occur with advance notice so that you can set up an appointment. We offer walk-in services, as well as scheduled appointments. So when you need a family doctor – whether for a sudden illness or for vaccinations – there are caring, highly qualified medical professionals right in your neighborhood to help.
Our family medicine practice covers patients of all ages and includes:
- Check-ups and physicals for infants, children, and adults
- Vaccinations and flu shots for children and adults
- Preventive care and health education
- Acute and chronic illness management, including diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, and endocrine issues
- Gynecological exams and sexual health care
- Weight loss and smoking cessation management
Addressing your family medicine needs doesn’t need to be complicated. It needs the trusted professionals at your local FastMed Urgent Care clinic.
FastMed Family Practice Locations
|City||Family Practice Providers|
|Amy Kosich, PA-C|
|Susan J. Horlick, MHS, PA-C|
|Marian Bullard, PA-C|
|Jan Pickett Practice Manager, FNCP|
|Sidney Wolinsky, PA|
|Holly Springs, NC
|Katherine Fryman, PA-C|
|Wanda Godfey, MD
Taylor Womble, PA-C
|Beth Standfield, FNP, MSN, APRH-BC|