As part of DOT regulations, each CMV driver must pass a DOT physical exam in order to obtain a commercial drivers license. In most cases, a driver will need to pass a DOT physical every 2 years. For CMV drivers, making appointments and sticking to schedules is not always easy. Wouldn’t it be nice to find a walk-in clinic for your DOT physical?
What to expect from your DOT physical:
- Vision and hearing tests
- Drug and alcohol tests
- Blood pressure measurement
- Blood sugar evaluation
- Discussion of health history
Worried About Time and Money? Choose FastMed Walk In Clinic for Your DOT Physical.
What to expect from FastMed Urgent Care regarding your DOT physical:
- Numerous FMCSA certified medical examiners to perform DOT physical examinations for CMV drivers
- Our medical examiners are required to complete routine training every 5 years to maintain certification
- FastMed follows all DOT regulations and standards
- FastMed offers DOT physical exams starting at $109
What else can you expect from FastMed?
- State of the art equipment and resources
- Flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- No appointment required
- Numerous healthcare services including:
- Routine check-ups
- Flu shots
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Acceptance of most major insurance companies
- Numerous convenient locations in North Carolina and Arizona
- An unwavering commitment to saving you time and money
FastMed knows that your health is no place to cut corners. That is why we offer the best treatment from the best healthcare professionals without sacrificing convenience or affordability. And with our flexible hours and team of FMCSA certified professionals, we hope you will choose us as your trusted walk in clinic for DOT physicals.
FastMed Urgent Care owns and operates nearly 200 centers in North Carolina, Arizona and Texas that provide a broad range of acute/episodic and preventive healthcare services 365 days a year. FastMed also provides workers’ compensation and other occupational health services at all its centers, and family and sports medicine services at select locations. FastMed has successfully treated more than six million patients and is the only independent urgent care operator in North Carolina, Arizona and Texas to be awarded The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for quality, safety and infection control in ambulatory healthcare. For more information about locations, services, hours of operation, insurance and prices, visit www.fastmed.com.