Winston-Salem Residents Welcome Third FastMed Clinic October 4
Local residents of north Winston-Salem are invited to the free open house event this Saturday, October 4 from 11 am to 3 pm.
Opening day, FastMed off of University Parkway will be providing:
- FREE adult flu shots while supplies last
- Tours of the urgent care clinic
- Free blood pressure checks and a blood pressure tracker wallet card
- Lunch and refreshments
FastMed Urgent Care’s newest clinic in Winston-Salem is the third FastMed location in Winston-Salem and marks the 40th FastMed clinic in North Carolina.
FastMed provides local residents convenient, walk-in access 365 days a year to treatment services including:
- Colds, Flu and Viral Illnesses
- Bronchitis, Pneumonia and Respiratory Illness
- Asthma, Allergic Reactions and Dermatologic / Acne evaluations
- Sprains and Strains
- Fracture Evaluation (Digital X-ray)
- Cuts, Scrapes and Burns
- Stitches and Minor Surgery
- School, Sports and Camp Physicals
- Immunizations and Vaccinations (including flu shots)
- Labs and Rapid Testing for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Strep Throat, Pregnancy, and the Flu
- EKGs and IV treatment
Occupational health care services include:
- Medical Evaluations and Screenings including Department of Transportation Physicals (DOT) and Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Physical Exams from FMCSA certified providers
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Injury Care and Workers' Compensation
FastMed accepts all major insurance plans and offers direct-pay patients the option of a Discount Program. FastMed Urgent Care clinics hold The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation in compliance with the Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety in ambulatory health care.
Located just off highway 52 exit 115, FastMed is just minutes from North Forsyth High School, SciWorks, Sara Lee Soccer Complex and Mobile Chase Golf and Country Club. Click here for directions!