Where is the Cheapest Place to Get a Physical? - Winston-Salem, NC
Getting a physical each year is a great way to check in with your doctor and evaluate your health. Oftentimes, getting routine physicals can help your doctor determine which health problems you could be at risk for and can help prevent them before they start. Unfortunately, health care is not always readily available and can be expensive. If you find yourself wondering, “Where is the cheapest place to get a physical in Winston-Salem, NC?”, look no further than FastMed Urgent Care.
What Will My Physical Exam Consist Of?
Each physical exam is different; however, your physical could include the following:
- Evaluations of your weight, height, blood pressure, and BMI (body mass index)
- An evaluation of your medical and family history
- A doctor will listen to your heart and lungs
- A doctor will examine your abdomen and look for any unusual masses or pain
- An evaluation of your lifestyle behaviors, like smoking and exercise
- A cholesterol test
- Pap smear, breast exam, and pelvic exam (for women)
- Testicular exam and prostate screening (for men)
Where is the cheapest place to get a physical in Winston-Salem, NC?
FastMed Urgent Care has three locations in Winston-Salem, NC:
- Old Country Club Road
- South Stratford Road
- University Parkway
We are open 7 days a week, require no appointment, and offer physicals, as well as provide these other services:
- Mild to moderate illness treatment
- Injuries and orthopedics
- Sports medicine
- Vaccinations and flu shots
- Digital X-rays
- On-site labs
- Adult and pediatric urgent care
- Acute and chronic illness management
- Electronic medical records
- Online check-in
FastMed Urgent Care accepts most insurance plans and most major credit cards. We also offer discount programs for qualifying patients. Whether you need a physical, flu shot, or injury treatment, FastMed is there for you every day of the year.
The content presented on this page is not intended to diagnose health problems or take the place of professional medical care.