FastMed Urgent Care
At FastMed, we understand that helping others offers a truly rewarding career path. Learn how FastMed, the fastest-growing urgent care provider in the US, has created a team-oriented environment where your contributions are valued and your success is strongly encouraged.
- As a Physician Assistant with a focus in Sports Medicine, you will examine and treat patients in an urgent care setting.
- You will accurately maintain charts within our efficient EMR system.
- Create diagnostic and treatment plans, including prescription of medications, suturing, ordering labs and medical imaging.
- Most importantly, you will motivate team members to provide an exceptional patient experience
Wouldn’t it be great to wake up every morning and actually look forward to going to work? Join us as we work towards improving the health and well-being of our communities every day! If you want to be a part of making healthful change, we want you to join the FastMed team!
Why choose FastMed Urgent Care?
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience real development and growth
- Find work/life balance – We get they are separate!
- Impact your local communities
- Earn a competitive salary
- Work for the largest non-hospital based urgent care company that has been awarded Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation. INDLP
- Benefits Package (Full Time Positions)–includes; medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, Continuing Medical Education, Sign on Bonus Optional, generous Paid Time Off and more!
Masters -Physician Assistant Studies
- Advanced Urgent Care knowledge and experience including 1-2 years of Urgent Care or Emergency experience required
- 2+ years of orthopedics, sports medicine, acute care experience
- ( Internal Candidates only) Recommendation from RMD or VP of Provider relations
- Interest in advancing as a clinician with additional training to obtain an advanced knowledge in orthopedics, musculoskeletal/anatomy, x-ray interpretation and sports medicine.
Required License or Certification