FastMed Welcomes Raleigh Residents to Grand Opening October 17
Just in time for fall, FastMed Urgent Care is opening its third urgent care center in Raleigh, North Carolina October 17.
FastMed will hold its grand opening Saturday, October 17th from 11 am to 4 pm for its newest urgent care in Raleigh, welcoming local residents to visit FastMed’s new clinic for free flu shots, a free lunch, tours, the opportunity to meet the health care providers and learn about FastMed Urgent Care’s services.
The new FastMed clinic is located on 6010 Glenwood Avenue, next to La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries, Rooms to Go Kids Furniture and AAA Carolinas Car Care.
In Raleigh, the new clinic will join two other FastMed Raleigh locations in serving the capital city, FastMed at the corner of Millbrook Road and Falls of the Neuse Road and FastMed at the corner of Creedmoor Road and Lynn Road.
The new clinic on Glenwood Avenue will provide walk-in treatment 365 days a year to the surrounding Raleigh suburbs including Deblyn Park, Brook Forest, Glen Forest, Oak Park, Camden Court Townhomes, Oak Park West, Hamstead Crossing, Summerwood Townhomes and Sir Walter Hills. The clinic will also serve the local schools providing wellness visits including sports physicals, exams and flu shots.
FastMed Urgent Care centers provide local treatment services including:
- Colds, Flu and Viral Illnesses
- Bronchitis, Pneumonia and Respiratory Illness
- Asthma and Allergic Reactions
- Sprains and Strains
- Fracture Evaluation (Digital X-ray)
- Cuts, Scrapes and Burns
- Stitches and Minor Surgery
- School, Sports and Camp Physicals
- DOT Physicals
- Immunizations and Vaccinations (including flu shots)
- Labs and Rapid Testing for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Strep Throat, Pregnancy, and the Flu
- EKGs and IV treatment
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Work Injury Care and Workers' Compensation
FastMed clinics are open for treatment 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday, and 8 am to 4 pm Saturday and Sunday.