Do your kids hear you order a pumpkin spice latte each morning and beg for a sip? We’ve got just the treat for them—one without all the caffeine.
Our Harvest Pumpkin Smoothie is a quick, fun treat you can whip up in your blender. It’s also a way to sneak some extra fruit into your kid’s diet. So many of us struggle to get our kids to eat correctly and keep the many packaged alternatives to a minimum, so this smoothie is a big win!
Everything you need to know to create this treat is below, including an instructional video. Give it a try!
What You Need
- 1 apple, diced
- ½ can pumpkin, chilled
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ tsp cinnamon
What to Do
- Mix ingredients in a blender. You can start with the apple, pumpkin and almond milk.
- Next add the vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Complete the mixture with ice.
- Finally, blend until smooth.
- Pour into a cup and garnish with a dash of cinnamon, if you’d like.
In just a few more minutes than it takes to open a bag of chips, you have a healthy, delicious treat to offer the kids.