June 26, 2014 FastMed Urgent Care Held its Grand Opening in Salisbury, North Carolina
Pictured in the photo: Jessica with Shea Homes, Linda Sherrill Membership Director with the Rowan-Cabarrus Chamber of Commerce, Millie Cress with First Bank and Martha Bostian with MedExpress Pharmacy. A from the FastMed staff: Shaye Barber, Chip Peraldo, Debbie Rutledge-Holt, Kristin Owen-White, Nancy James and many others.
The business community and the chamber took time to recognize the convenience and affordable access that FastMed was bringing to the Salisbury community.
The urgent care clinic will provide walk-in treatment 365 days a year for:
- Mild to moderate illnesses
- Injury and orthopedics treatment
- Medical procedures such as sutures, stitches, cyst removal, incision, drainage and splinting
- Onsite digital X-rays for injuries
- Occupational Health Services such as pre-employment physicals and post-accident treatment
- Physicals for children and adults
- Vaccinations and flu shots for children and adults (available upon request)
FastMed treats many non-emergency conditions, such as allergic reactions, bladder infections, sinus infections, bronchitis, coughs or colds, sore throat and strep throat, conjunctivitis (pink eye and eye infections), dehydration, ear infections, fevers or the flu, hives, insect bites, skin rashes, sun burn, urinary tract infections and much more.
The clinic is located off Klumac Road in the shopping center with Michaels, Dollard Tree, LongHorn Steakhouse and Oliver Garden and is Just off i85 from Julian Road from exit 74 and is only seconds away for students of Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.