FastMed offers drug screening at several convenient locations and is open 7 days a week, every day of the year. If you are required to pass a drug screening as part of your employment, and find yourself wondering, “Where can I find drug screening near me?” FastMed has you covered.
More and more businesses are using drug screening to ensure the health and safety of their employees. Some companies require a candidate to pass a drug screening before they are even considered for a position. Other organizations, like the Department of Transportation, require drivers to pass a drug screening bi-annually as part of their DOT physical examination.
What is a drug screening?
A drug screening is a test that identifies specific drugs in your system. Common drugs that a drug screen tests for are marijuana, cocaine, opiates, amphetamines/methamphetamines, and phencyclidine.
To Find Drug Screening Near You, Look No Further Than FastMed.
- FastMed has several convenient locations, so finding a drug screening near you is simple
- FastMed’s team of healthcare professionals is committed to offering quality medical care at affordable prices
- FastMed is a walk in clinic that requires no appointment, so finding time for your drug screening is easy
- FastMed has extended hours including weekends and holidays to allow you options and flexibility
- FastMed accepts most major insurance companies
- FastMed strives to have patients treated within one hour
- FastMed offers convenient services like zip pass to save you even more time
Whether you are looking for drug screening near you or a routine check up, FastMed can help. We offer an array of other services too, including X-rays, vaccinations, alcohol testing, DOT physicals, and flu shots. FastMed’s goal is to provide you and your family with the best, most convenient, most affordable health care every day of the year.