When illness or injury strike, you don’t want to spend your time scheduling appointments or waiting in a crowded emergency room. FastMed has a walk-in clinic in Hickory, North Carolina—so you can get the care you need, no appointment necessary. Our modern walk-in clinics have extended hours and are open 365 days a year. There’s a reason we have “fast” in our name. Our clinics feature on-site labs and X-ray equipment so we can try to get you in and out within an hour.
Make FastMed Your First Choice For A Walk-In Clinic In Hickory, NC
Some of our quick and convenient walk-in clinic services available in Hickory, NC, include:
- Urgent Care – We can address non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries quickly, saving you time and money.
- Family Practice – Our family medicine practice provides services for patients of all ages. Check-ups, vaccinations and preventative health care are just a few of the services we offer.
- Occupational Health Services – We offer occupational health services so you can provide your employees with healthcare that works with their schedule.
- Physicals and DOT Physicals – Our convenient hours make getting physicals easy. We provide physicals for anything from regular adult check-ups to DOT physicals for truck and bus drivers.
- Flu Shots & Vaccinations – FastMed wants to make sure you are protected from the flu and other diseases. That is why we offer on-site flu shots and vaccinations.
- Urgent Care for Injuries and Accidents – FastMed’s staff of qualified medical professionals will assess and treat your injury with care and compassion.
We want to make sure all of our patients get the professional care they need. FastMed accepts all major insurance plans and provides a discount program for qualifying patients. Make the FastMed walk-in clinic in Hickory, NC, your first stop the next time you need access to high-quality care.